16 January 2013

A skirt for Tiny

IMG_2851
IMG_2852
IMG_2856

There will be more things made for the owlets this year - there will! I made this quick garden skirt for Tiny for a Christmas gift and alongside her Peppa Pig t-shirt, it's her favourite wardrobe item of choice. It's been about four years since I made the first Garden skirt for Little Owlet. Since then I've made lots and lots for friends, family and peeps all over the world! How amazing is that? And how wonderful is this online bloggy world we live in that allows me to do that?! My favourite thing though, is to sit at the machine and make something for one of my owlets and then watch them admire it when I hand it to them to wear or play with... There's nothing quite like it. And I hope to have lots of that going on this year. How about you? xx

1 comment:

Share your thoughts...