25 June 2012

unschool monday :: wandering

Seal looks like its flying. #myfamily #seals #silhouette

One of the best things about living without school would be life without timeframes. There is no schedule or term structure to stick to, so you can choose to take the whole family away on holiday anytime you like. You can shake things up, so when indoor winter days get a bit stale, you can go visit family and friends far away and fill the days with as much culture and activity as possible, so when you return, you have a new appreciation for the slowness of home. You gain a fresh perspective on where all your interests lie. Questions come up, new ones for you to answer, and you all see things a little differently...

We're on holidays right now, and so is my brain it would seem, so this post is short and sweet... I have so enjoyed Unschool Mondays again. Haven't you? I was so lucky to meet up with Free Range Shae and All That Sazz yesterday... and for our school free children to play together and forge friendships! It is so lovely to find like minded souls both here and in real life... I hope you'll join in too... Or, if you feel there's something you'd like to ask, please do! xx



7 comments:

  1. Really loved meeting you all yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agh, my phone ate my comment! Let me see if I can remember what I wrote :)

    Being timeframe free is one of my absolute favourite aspects of this unschooling lifestyle.

    It was wonderful catching up with you and Shae yesterday, I did not want it to end. You two are music to my brainsoul xoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Briefly met you yesterday, your family are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you don't mind me joining in! Very new to the world of unschooling/natural learning...still finding my feet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you can lose track of time, days etc and it DOESN'T matter LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so great to see Unschool Monday back again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love life without timeframes for my littles. our trip was a little rushed at the end because we had to rescue our dog, but that's another story. I loved your unschool mondays and I'm glad they're back...

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...