27 December 2010

silly season part one :: preparation

kit

Well I surprised myself and managed to make a gift or two... A sewing kit for big owlet. We found the tin at a garage sale across the road. The fabrics and most of the other bits and pieces were from my own stash.

pegs

For little owlet, a peg doll kit. Also thrown together with bits and pieces we already had.

baking

And gingerbread stars to go with lavender bags for family and friends...

house

The rest of the time was spent hanging out with the family, decorating gingerbread and wrapping gifts. Lots of fun :)

Activity Advent-ures

day 19 :: go out for bubble tea
day 20 :: go looking for summer treasure
day 21 :: celebrate summer solstice
day 22 :: go out for breakfast
day 23 :: make a gingerbread house
day 24 :: play frisbee in the park



PS. I'm having a week off unschool monday because, erm... well... I'm not sure what day it feels like today. Its just part of the beautiful holiday blur. While I type though, the owlets are engaged in some sort of craft activity... learning is afoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...