23 March 2009

Mini Mei Tai

Xan has been wanting her own "ergy" for ages now. The ring sling I made for her never really worked out and she desperately wanted something to hold her baby close. Finally today I found a moment to whip up a Mei Tai for each of the girls. I'ts so lovely to make stuff just for them after all this market business. They really have been so patient watching me make things for other people, often asking "for me, mama?" Then being so understanding when the answer is "no, darling". I intend to lavish them with handmade lovelies over the coming months, so stay tuned...




Awww.. a winner! Apparently they are very comfortable and easy to breastfeed in! I'm tossing up whether to sell some of these, or do a tutorial... maybe both.

3 comments:

  1. That is adorable! What a fabulous idea! I'm planning to make myself some ring slings, I will keep this idea in mind for when Harri wants her own "ergy" lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!!! Hooray for early slinging!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see a tutorial! They are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...